6.30.2015

June Group Giveaway: My Sponsors Try Something New + One of 2 $15 Starbucks Gift Cards!

In the spirit of the June 12x30 Challenge: Try Something New (which is almost over-where did June go?) I decided to ask my June sponsors to tell us about a time they tried something new.  Also, Kimi Who and The Lunchbox Diaries even went in to add a special treat-a $20 Starbucks gift card!  Maybe you can try a new drink if you win?

June Group Giveaway: My Sponsors Try Something New + One of 2 $15 Starbucks Gift Cards!


57 comments:

  1. Aqua jogging, love it don't have to worry about sweating because you are in a pool of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried learning the violin; went okay, did not get many lessons before I could not afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to an amusement park after persuasion by the boyfriend. I was scared of all amusement park games since it's too fast too furious. But it was nice and I'd love to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try out new recipes all the time. I like creating something new that we have not had before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really getting into that a lot lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, doesn't it suck that money is such an issue?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So there's a "full body fitness" class for only $4 at my local pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'm determined to try it this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried Ethiopian food this weekend. Tasty, but very spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome giveaway! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am currently doing the 21 Day Fix so I have been trying all kinds of new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried playing horseshoes the other day at the lake house... I was horrible at it, but at least I tried :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been making a duvet cover and totally dragging my feet about it, like I'll do one step then take a siesta for the rest of the day. It's taken me 3 days to make this stupid thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great giveaway and such a wonderful group of ladies! We recently went to Turkey, which was a new experience for us. We were really nervous about the food and the culture, but it turned out to be an amazing experience! So glad that we got the courage to try it out. We were not disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So funny the women started to do their own thing , no structure so now you make up your own so I do. I jog in place , jump up and down, tread water, try to work it, look like a fool but who cares. Maybe later that night I feel the workout, good luck have fun and keep the gossip to a minimum just saying:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just got back from my first European "Vacation" traveling not for school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Taralyn @ Keep Moving ForwardTuesday, June 30, 2015 at 10:44:00 AM MDT

    We tried fishing this weekend! Not so successful, but it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tried the green tea and starbucks and I am glad I did because it is my new favorite drink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally feel Kimi. My Pinterest projects never turn out quite as expected :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tried hot yoga last year. So hard! (I don't even do normal yoga.) I want to get back into it, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I tried mushroom (again) recently. They were okay, I think I might be growing to if not like them, tolerate them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I tried mixing music the other day. My son gave me a crash course in his Pro Tools music software & I mixed my own song!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's always good to try something new! I recently tried food blogging and I am so glad I did! Seriously, my site is only about 6 weeks old, so it is new to me, but I am so glad I stopped dreaming and started doing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, those are some awesome things at trying something new! I recently quit my job to become a full-time nanny and focus more on my blog! It has been great so far! I also am trying something new by leaving for Italy on Sunday! I will be studying abroad for a month and then backpacking for 14 days! SO anxious!


    Leanna // leannaranieri.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haaaaated mushrooms growing up. Now, they are generally okay with me. Avocado is my new thing... I suddenly like it. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I keep pinning all these awesome projects and DIY house stuff thinking I'll ever be able to do it. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I LOVE working out in a pool. We took a mini vacation back in May and the hotel had a lazy river. I really enjoyed walking it against the currant. Great work out!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm really picky with food. I hate trying new foods! One time my friend invited me and my boyfriend over for dinner, and she had made lamb gyros. I was hesitant to try it, and even told her no at first! Once I tried it, I LOVED it. I couldn't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tried Pilates and really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I tried tuna steaks for the first time just a few weeks ago and fell in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I used to not ever try new foods, but when I married my husband, I sort of had to. He loves spicy food and I grew up eating very bland, sometimes completely unseasoned foods. So glad I tried spicy stuff because jalapeno poppers are life, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yes, I LOVE Jalapeno poppers! Also it's always great to try new food.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE tuna steak! I hadn't had them until I started visiting my friend in Oregon and he cooked them for me. So good. Sadly not nearly as good when you buy fish in Utah. Blah. I hate being so far from the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good for you! I need to get my butt in gear with the exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm not picky at all, so I don't know how it would be to be worried about what you're eating all the time. Good for you trying something new though!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats, and welcome to the blog community!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That is so fun, I'd love to learn how to do more with video and music editing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I tend to stick with the foods that I like, but once I married my husband, I try new foods more often. I'm not too picky when it comes to food anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I had never tried a spinning class and gave it a shot. To my surprise I really enjoyed it alot and am an avid spinner now.

    ReplyDelete
  39. My husband and I always go to Carrabba's on Saturday night and ALL the waiters know exactly what we want. One waiter, Lance, came over and instead of taking our normal order, he asked what we were going to try different. We looked at him crazy like don't you know who we are and what we always get. He smiled and let us know it was time to change So that night we GOT THE SAME THING. LOL Since then we have tried almost everything on the menu but we sill like out standby meal.....which is Chicken Bryan with sundried tomatoes and goat cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  40. My hubby and I recently signed up for a food share. I didn't think I'd like it because I really don't like vegetables but it's actually forced me to try a lot of new recipes and eat healthier all while starting to like veggies a whole lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Mmm, that sounds amazing. I've never been to Carrabba's!

    ReplyDelete
  42. lol, I try new stuff everyday. I used to walk fine and can't anymore. Thus I can no longer do the same things. I ended up working at home, and just last night I went to my first freight auction. Never would have done that working fulltime.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I went kayaking for the 1st time a few weeks ago - it was AWESOME! No small feat when you're in a wheelchair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I recently took up sewing and so far it's been fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tried whale meat while on vacation in Norway. Surprisingly, I liked it but then felt really bad for eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  46. When I was in Belize, I tried quite a few new foods. The craziest were gibnut and armadillo. They were both actually okay.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I tried sushi for the first time a few months back. It never appealed to me but I love it now.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am wondering where June went too! Ah! So sad! I tried alligator for the first time the other day... lets just say I am not into eating animals like that. I didn't know what it was ahead of time! boo!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I just recently took up learning how to play the piano. Not very good yet, but practice makes perfect!
    mcfallsk8er[at]aim[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm trying to learn how to sew..... crafty I am not , so this is an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I gave up meat about 2 years ago and I've tried a lot of new food since then. I love kale, squid, and tempeh. Never thought I would!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I always wanted to cut my hair into a pixie cut and I finally took the plunge a few years ago, and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I just started watching Breaking Bad... I'm not disappointed, but I always come late to the party.. Sons of Anarchy, Orange is the New Black, Breaking Bad.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.