6.07.2015

The Weekly Round-Up: Find Some New Favorites

Creative Bloggers Swap

♥ Emilie Lima Burke is hosting a Creative Bloggers Swap!  How fun does that sound?  Creativity and Swaps!


How I'm Improving My Life with Fitbit

♥ Kimi from Kimi Who just got herself a Fitbit, and she's talking about how she's improving her life with it.  I've thought about getting a Fitbit for a while, but I just am not sure I can handle having it on my wrist all day.

Skinny Tea-Tox

♥ Nikki from NikMakeupJunkie reviewed the Skinny TeaTox tea-I'm still very curious about trying this stuff.

5 Inspiring Bloggers and How They Make Money

♥ Helene from Helene In Between shared a great posts on 5 Inspiring Bloggers & How They Make Money.  What a great post!  It's nice to see people making it work in this big old blogging world.

What are your favorite posts this week?

The Weekly Round-Up

How this works:
  • Follow your hosts Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos and Aubrey at High-Heeled Love.
  • Write up a blog post sharing some of your favorite posts this week from other bloggers.
  • Add the Weekly Round-Up Button (code above) and/or a link back to your blog post.
  • Link-up with our weekly linky party on Sundays.
  • Visit other party-people to see what posts they liked this week!



6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting a Fitbit too, but I'm afraid I would do what I normally do and stop caring about it. Then it would just be an expensive waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Helene's "5 Inspiring Bloggers" post too! Great roundup, Angie. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing, I'd love to particulate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I know those feels. I really need to get my butt in gear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'd love to have you! I like the idea of focusing on other bloggers' posts and not just our own. :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.