I wanted to share the Sparkle & Shine Box I recently received from Indie Gift Box! I picked this one up a few months back and it was filled with so many adorable sparkly bits! I paid for this box, so there is nothing to disclose, but I wanted to share the review with you!

This box was lovely and everything was very high quality, I was very impressed with it all!
Items included:
- Gothic Gala Lacquers "Sprinkled with Passion" nail polish
- Plastique Alternative Diamond Earrings
- Purely Paige Custom Engraved Wine Tags
- Tulips Apothecary POPS! Champagne scented lip balm
- Bonus Gift: 2 Bracelets from Glamessence, Inc.
If you'd love to snag yourself a great box of themed handcrafted items, they currently just released their Indian Summer Indie Gift Box and the creators in it look fantastic! I'm thinking I may grab one for myself!





No comments:
Post a Comment