3.15.2013

It's Friday: Lucky Leprechaun Results & Vote!

Hey lovelies! 
Happy Friday!

At this time we're pretty full up on interest in the Bloglovin Giveaway, so far 41 people have expressed interest-if all follow through that's $410 towards gift cards so we may be doing 4 separate $100 ones!  I wont take any new bloggers unless someone else backs out-but if you want to be waitlisted let me know! :) 

Want a say in which gift cards? 
Vote over there on the sidebar ---->

Also while I'm here, I should mention the Lucky Leprechaun Swap I participated in.  I was lucky to be partnered up with Tab who is utterly fantastic!  She was so nice and I was happy to find things I thought she'd like-and she did!  Go see what I got her HERE.


Both books she sent were off of my wishlist, and the colors are so me!  A blue and a red? Together?  LOVE! The colors are from Forever 21 and are called Aqua and Cherry.  I can't wait to try them out, and to read the books!

Also, you should go meet Tab on her blog My Cliffnotes, she's such a doll!


And thanks to Sarah, Amber, and Melissa for hosting!



I'm off of work today so this is just a quick update in between cleaning and then I'm going to the Zoo!  Tonight we're going out, and my plans for this weekend include some one on one time with my art table! 

What are you up to this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Voted~~ Thanks for the choice, Angie! I'd join in, but I gotta keep every penny at the moment saving for vay-cay. :)

    -Sara
    Undecided Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nail polish colors!! The Neil Gaiman book looks good, I'll have to check it out :)

    Thank you for joining us - and spreading the word too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is amazing amount. I wish I could have joined in this time around.
    Love your goodies. Those nail colors are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you loved them. Let me know what you think of BC!!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.