8.15.2011

Man Candy Monday: Taye Diggs


Taye Diggs



Isn't he beautiful?  I love him!

Birth Name: Scott L. Diggs
Birth Date: January 2nd, 1971
Birth Place: New Jersey
Spouse: Idina Menzel (looove her too.  They're adorable!)


Noteable roles:
Dr. Sam Bennet - Private Practice
Detective Brett Hopper - Daybreak
James Hansen - Will & Grace
Benjamin Coffin III - RENT
Brandt - Equilibrium
Jackson Duper - Allie McBeal

Interesting Facts
  • Graduated from Syracuse University with a BFA in musical theater.
  • Portrayed Benny, the evil landlord in the Tony Award winning stage production of "Rent
  • Married Idina Menzel who also starred in Rent with him.
  •  Was called "Scottaye" by friends, then shortened his name to "Taye".
  • Was a cast member at Tokyo Disneyland before he got the job in "Rent".

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes I watch Private Practice, just to see that man smile. He's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm. I think i'll let you have him, i'm not loving him lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember him being super hot stuff when I was in high school- I didn't even know he was still around and still lookin' good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is cute! I did not know he was married! I love her, she was great in Glee!! (that is her...right???) LOL!
    Denice

    ReplyDelete
  5. What he worked at Tokyo Disney? That's crazy!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.