How come Wednesday has all the best Memes and then I have to choose? Oh well, I'll still do multiple posts some weeks, and combine where I can. I just found this lovely new link-up hosted by The Vintage Apple, when I saw it over at Join the Gossip. Two lovely blogs. I'm sure some of you (cough-Bree) will love it too!
I've been pinning Gallery walls again this week.
I can't help it, I love them and want to use the ideas in my room!

Awwww....I wish my home was that cozy and sweet! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be fun to have a beautifully decorated room like that?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out! You are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLoving your pins. I especially love the wall with the tree :)
P.S. added you to my blogroll :)
ReplyDeleteI full on belly laughed when you called me out! lol
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna love reading those blogs for sure! Thank you love! xoxo
Great decor inspirations. The tree is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteBella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.
Oooh I love those. The family tree gallery wall is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOOOOOOOVE all of these photos! I would so love to be an interior designer...if only I was talented enough :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE gallery walls! they are all so unique :)
ReplyDeleteI love that wall with the tree painted on it with the frames!!! Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for linking up!!!
Michelle @ The Vintage Apple