7.11.2011

Man Candy Monday:Joe Cross


Joe Cross


As most of you know by now, I'm doing the Juice Cleanse from the documentary Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead.  Joe here is not only the director, but the star of the documentary.  While you watch him through out the documentary-he just gets more and more good looking.  It's hard to believe that perfect specimen of "man candy" looked like THIS only a short while ago.

I am amazed with how far he made it, and am also trying the cleanse.  As of today (starting day 4) I've lost 7lbs just from the cleanse.  That's 9.4lbs total in my weight loss journey.  I've got most of my energy back, and am feeling pretty good. 

More for your viewing pleasure:


Plus, he has this pretty little accent and he's into being healthy:




5 comments:

  1. Just one glimpse and I knew he had to have an accent...I've never seen a glass of green goo look so appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is attractive! Classically handsome for sure! I need to find out more about the cleanse, too lol!

    Thanks for linking up, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm....Aussie accent, health-conscious, handsome, AND traveled? Sign me up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you,
    he's a hottie.

    You know what I find sexy in him?
    His stuble...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a looker. I think the accent makes him even more attractive.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.