How do you fall in Love?
And when do you say I do?
And when is the perfect time
to spend the rest of your life?
Seasons may come and go
And sometimes it rains and snows
And there will be highs and lows
So only you will know
You never know just where it will find you
And sometimes it comes on so fast
But seems like it takes forever
When you want it so bad
But don't ever take it for granted
'Cause it's more than sowing some seeds
And it takes sun and water
So give it what it needs
And that's how you fall in love
And sometimes it rains and snows
There will be highs and lows, so only you will know
And there will be highs and lows, so only you will know
And when do you say I do?
And when is the perfect time
to spend the rest of your life?
Seasons may come and go
And sometimes it rains and snows
And there will be highs and lows
So only you will know
You never know just where it will find you
And sometimes it comes on so fast
But seems like it takes forever
When you want it so bad
But don't ever take it for granted
'Cause it's more than sowing some seeds
And it takes sun and water
So give it what it needs
And that's how you fall in love
And sometimes it rains and snows
There will be highs and lows, so only you will know
And there will be highs and lows, so only you will know
I'm feeling very down right now, sometimes I think I'm a total failure at this "love" thing. Sometimes, I just want to give up, but being the creature I am and seeking love, that is just as painful. So what do you do when it hurts either way? Blah.
having it rough...daggone..i thought this post was going to turn out nice! hang tough......you will make it!
ReplyDeleteNo one is a success at love- so how can you be a failure? If any of us had this love thing totally figured out, there would be no songs, books, poems, movies, etc about it. Don't feel down, hun- love is an experience, not a destination, and you haven't failed at anything.
ReplyDelete