7.13.2009

Brianna Says...

This is Brianna, she's almost six years old (next month) and she's my little cousin. I'm also here in California playing nanny for her for the month of July. She's one of the most headstrong little girls I've ever met, and she's incredibly smart. The following is a conversation we had when we got in the car on our way to California from Vegas.

Brianna: (turning to look at me) Me and Douglas broked up.

Me: Oh? Who's Douglas?

Brianna: He was my boyfriend.

Me: You had a boyfriend? Why did you break up?

Brianna: He had asthma.

Me: (trying to suppress a giggle) So was he sad that you "broked up?"

Brianna: No, he broked up with me.

Me: Oh, were you sad?

Brianna: Yes, I'm never going back to school again!

Me: Oh. Boys aren't worth that much trouble.

Brianna: I know. I fired him.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.