Who among us doesn't like chocolate? I mean I'm sure there is someone, but that person is a rare oddity. One of the hardest things about eating healthy and getting in shape is having to give up sweets, and especially chocolate. Sugar is as addictive as heroin, and kicking it can be a painful process.
Enter JOJO's Chocolate. JOJO's Chocolate was created Jodie Jones, who was diagnosed with breast cancer and throughout all of her treatments she realized she needed to change her eating habits. It started with handmade chocolate bark made right in the kitchen of her home in between radiation and chemotherapy treatments, and has since blossomed into a much bigger organization helping to promote fitness and good health.
JOJO's Chocolate is made with dark chocolate, pistachios, almonds, and cranberries to create a flavorful experience that is full of fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and more. The idea is that one ounce of JOJO's chocolate a day will help you kick your sugar craving, and they even have a money-back guarantee if you don't crave sugar less by week three. It's great with a company stands behind their product so much that they're willing to offer a satisfaction guarantee policy like that.
I received a week supply of JOJO's Chocolate, and I'm happy to say I can definitely see the health benefits. When I have a chocolate craving I can have a small piece and feel satisfied, and the satisfaction lasts longer due to the pistachios and almonds inside that help me feel more full for longer. I totally approve of and recommend JOJO's Chocolate as a healthy alternative to the sweets you crave as you kick the sugar habit. It's a much better and more helpful alternative!
Just look at these health benefits, and learn more about them HERE.
The wonderful people at JOJO's Chocolate have offered one lucky winner a one week supply of JOJO's Chocolate.
Giveaway is open to the continental USA only and ends on 5/24/15.
Entering below agrees to all Terms and Conditions in the Rafflecopter.







That looks amazing! I would LOVE to win - thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteThey look delish! Who wouldn't enjoy chocolate that's good for you?! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love the sounds of this chocolate! I have such a sweet tooth, that's why I love weight watchers because I can still eat some every day! This would be perfect to add to my collection!
ReplyDeleteYum!! :) I love chocolate :)
ReplyDeleteI love chocolate and these look like something I should be trying. I hate giving up things that I love and this will be a great choice for my chocolate fix!
ReplyDeleteThese look delicious. I have never tried this brand, but I love all the health benefits.
ReplyDeleteYum! I love pretty much any type of chocolate but this looks delicious:)
ReplyDeleteThis wad helpful
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed! :)
ReplyDeleteI fell in love with Jojo's after the first bite! It totally satisfies cravings and has a perfect, rich dark chocolate taste. I have introduced it to a few of my friends and now we are all hooked! I would be so excited to win the giveaway...this chocolate is a delicacy!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks really good, hmm will have to look into it even if I don't win. ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is so interesting! I just love chocolate. But to know that it's not filled with a list full of chemicals is a double plus. Thank you for sharing and I hope everyone wins! lol
ReplyDeleteChocolate is my middle name, love the variety.
ReplyDeleteThese sound wonderful, I try to make healthy treats, but it is not as easy as it sounds to come out as wonderful as these!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so delicious.
ReplyDeleteThis looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteI love chocolate always, but I'm craving it even more while being pregnant.
ReplyDeleteI love eating chocolate. I wish I came earlier to this post. Just missed this giveaway. Better luck next time then
ReplyDelete