So it turns out it's going to cost me a LOT more than I expected to buy my house. I'm going to need to bring more to the table, pay more monthly, and also buy things like a washer and dryer, refridgerator, etc. Plus the cost of moving. It's going to be such a costly process.
On top of that, this place is such a different space than I'm used to that I need to downsize somewhat major. Hey, living minimalist is all the rage right now, right? So I'm selling a good chunk of all of my wonderful things I've been holding on to. Starting with my nail polish collection.
My virtual yard sale will have so much more added to it over the next few weeks, but right now it's mostly nail polish and beauty products. Lots of indie brands, including limited edition colors and hard to find polish too. Check it out! If you like anything, snag it. And keep an eye out for more goodies over the next few weeks. :)


What a great idea to make some extra $$$!!!
ReplyDeleteA great idea! Good luck with your virtual yard sale!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea! I wish you luck raising funds and I'll check out your yard sale. I just purchased from a virtual flea market over the weekend. So cool!
ReplyDeleteI think a virtual yard sale is a great idea. If I had anything worth selling, that's totally the route I would go!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! Definitely going to check it out, and consider doing it for myself when we start cleaning out!
ReplyDeletethis is a great idea. :)
ReplyDeleteGarage sales are my jam! Good luck on your move!!
ReplyDeleteALL. THE. POLISH.
ReplyDeleteLove me some beauty products ;) Definitely going to check out what you're selling!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your online yard sale, and your move!
ReplyDeleteI wish your yard sales go as expected. If only I could join but shipping fee is just outrageous.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of a virtual yard sale!! How awesome is that??? I love the nail polish colors you have up though, will come back sometime during the week, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteNancy Laws | Afro-Chic Mompreneur
Yeah... I have like 300 bottles, I seriously need to trim it down. lol
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
ReplyDelete