6.16.2015

Giveaway: $100 Paypal Cash


Who couldn't use an extra $100 in Paypal Cash?  Hello-you can spend that just about anywhere, or even transfer it to your bank and then really spend it anywhere.  Luckily, I've teamed up with The Nerdy Fox, Dreaming of Leaving, Sincerely Sara, Dreams, Etc., Storybook Apothecary, and West Coast Mama to bring you a wonderful $100 cash giveaway.  Don't miss out, enter below!


Giveaway is open Worldwide and ends on July 1st. Entering agrees to all T&C in widget below.



14 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this and sharing!! Great blog layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't want a $100 i would take myself on a little spree to update my closet. Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great giveaway! I'd love to pad my Paypal account some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting a great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fun giveaways! Especially when there's cash involved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope I win! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the giveaway opportunity. I invite you to stop by and enter my giveaways too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a wonderful giveaway! This is certain to make someone's day great when they win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would spend it on concert tickets and gas!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.