1.04.2012

Currently

Since it's a new year, I wanted to do a new Currently post like I did last year.  I know my likes and dislikes change with the wind-so I think I'm going to make this kind of post a yearly thing. :)   So here I am as of now.

If you'd like to see what last years choices were, go HERE.

Currently I am reading:

 My current playlist includes:



Click read more to continue reading...



 Current Favorite Colors:

Current favorite drink:

Current favorite food:

Current favorite shows:

Current wishlist:

Current needs:

Current triumphs:

Current bane of my existence:

Current celebrity crush:

Current blessings:

What I'm wearing today:
What I'm wearing today

Current Excitement:

Current mood:

So what is current with you?

7 comments:

  1. How is Night Circus? I just read the preview of it and it sounds good! I'm finishing up the last book on my old Kindle tonight & then my Kindle Fire will be here tomorrow or Friday, so I need more new books to read! So stoked!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last pic made me chuckle :)
    So currently i'm plucking up courage to hand in my notice....eeeeeek i have a new job to go to but i'm a tad nervous about it..not the new job...just the change i suppose...oh dear now i'm thinking about it again....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Lots of blessings, and good wishes....
    2012 is going to be a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're reading 2 books at the same time? I love that. My OCD may really like doing that but I'd get them confused.

    Great pics of family and friends! Here's to 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blessings look wonderful, but girl, two books at once? What the heck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, fine! I'm getting the Night Circus immediately. Must. Read.

    And I have a total girl crush on Christina Perri right now. Her music sings to my soul.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.