Life has been hectic and unsure as of late. We're still in the process of moving, or rather in the Limbo before the move. Ken & Kri's house still hasn't closed, so they can't move into the new house and I'm still here with them, which I'm enjoying right now. Also, I'm not moving into Matt's apartment at all now, which I was a little sad about, but it's for a few very good reasons. His new girlfriend needs a place to stay and she has 3 kids, so he wanted her to move in and this gives them the opportunity while I'm away.
Yes, I said away. I'll be spending the month of July in California! I'm so excited. My cousin Melanie has invited me down to play nanny while her sitter is out of town, which will mean I'll be paid for the time there, plus I'll get to go out and see the sites and be in Cali! This wont be the first time, as I spent about 6 months with them in 2006 being the nanny, but it will be the first time I'm driving there all by myself! That's the part I'm nervous about, but I should do alright.
Went to Pride this weekend, and it was a lot of fun! It's just fun to walk around and people-watch and be with very good friends while supporting something important. It's important that we as a country finally find common ground and equality for all of our citizens, and the more people who see that everyone is beautiful and human, and that all love is equal, the more likely that is to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment