5.05.2009

Productivity & Optimism

Everyone knows how great it feels to accomplish something, and for the past two days I've been feeling nothing but productive. This is a good thing, because I have to make up for last week when I was both depressed and suffering from the flu, and thus didn't do hardly anything.

Yesterday I managed to take almost a full load of my stuff down to my grandmother's house. I'm going to store it there until I have a new place for it. The plan is to either stay with her for a couple of months, or with my current roommates a bit longer until I get a place with Josh. That's the move I'm super excited for, but we can't do it until he gets back from Europe, so until then my stuff (and myself) has to have a place to stay. We also managed to stop at IKEA and look around. That store has awesome furniture and appliances for pretty cheap! It's really nice!

Today Krisina and I managed to pack several more boxes, organize the entire garage, and fill the van with a multitude of toys and various objects for goodwill. I've been packing up a lot of Matthew's things for him as he's going to be moving out as soon as his VA money comes through and he can afford a new apartment.

Now I'm working through the mountain of laundry in my room and cleaning the kitchen, as my momentum is still going and I don't care to stop it!

So all in all, I'm feeling pretty productive. Well, or was feeling pretty productive until I sat down and broke off the end of the headphone adapter in the headphone jack of my computer! On top of that, the headphone sensor in the jack was already broken so that you can only get sound out of the computer if you have headphones or speakers plugged in. So, as for sound right now, I'm basically hosed! I am extremely frustrated with it, but being the level-head that I can be (on occasion) I made an appointment with the Apple store tomorrow to have them take a look at it and hopefully pop the little piece out and diagnose the previous sensor problem. This means, it may have all been for the better anyway, as I'm still being productive and getting something done! So tomorrow, Lappy will go to the doctors and hopefully be right as rain, and then I am seeing an early showing of Star Trek with one of my best friends! It should be a pretty fulfilling day I hope!

Hey! Did you see that? My optimism is back! It feels so good to be out of the drums and back to functioning, even better than functioning, order! I think my stars are changing, my friends, and it seems like not much can tear me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.