8.06.2015

Monthly Goals Linky: August 2015 Goals

Monthly Goals Linky: August 2015 Goals

How I Did Last Month

  • Post at least one New Blogger Series. Fail.
  • Finish reading The Diviners. Fail.
  • Finish dejunking/setting stuff aside for a yard sale. SUCCESS! 
  • Put in my 30 day notice at my apartments (SCARY). SUCCESS! 
  • Pack all my stuff in preparation to move. SUCCESS! 
  • Move. (Fingers crossed it actually happens) SUCCESS!
  • Clean the apartment fully for move out walk through. SUCCESS!
  • Keep up my water drinking and try to move more. FAIL.
  • Try out one water fitness class at the nearby pool. FAIL.
I honestly had no idea how crazy the moving and preparing the new and old places both would be.  So I'm giving myself a huge pass on the ones I failed on, because I have been non-stop busy and I have done SO much else.

This Month's Goals

  • Unpack at least 3 boxes a week.
  • Finish painting the kitchen.
  • Re-hang my kitchen cabinet doors.
  • Paint the upstairs bathroom.
  • Finish painting the bedroom.
  • Spray for spiders.
  • Start working on my ISM training.
  • Start working on my A+ Certification.
  • Start my Math class (or cancel it-I haven't decided whether I can handle it or not)
  • Set up my bedroom.
  • Clean the house-it's extra wrecked after remodeling.
  • Host a housewarming/thanks for the visit Josh party.
  • Take Josh's headshots.
  • Participate in the August 12x30 Photo a Day Challenge.
  • Host & Participate in the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap.
  • Water my lawn regularly to try and bring it back from the dead.
How to Play Along
    Monthly Goals Link-Up: June Goals
    • Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World to keep up with this link-up.
    • Write up a post recapping last month's goals and setting goals for next month.
    • Make sure to include the button in your post by grabbing the code above.
    • Link up your goals post with the monthly linky which goes live on the first Thursday of the month.
    • Visit other links in the party to show support and offer advice for other goal setters.
    • Have fun and make some new friends!

    What are your goals this month?



    3 comments:

    1. It looks like you will be busy with the house! I cannot wait to see room reveals!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Moving, how exciting! It's fun and stressful all at once!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Moving, how exciting! It's fun and stressful all at once!

      ReplyDelete



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

     photo copyright.jpg
    envye template.