5.16.2013

What I'm Loving This Week

My So-Called Chaos: What I'm Loving This Week
  1. Zoya Happi - Seriously my new favorite polish and the only color I've wanted to wear for two weeks in a row!  See my swatches HERE.
  2. Rip Curl Cascades Shoulder Bag - Isn't it pretty? I want it so bad! 
  3. Aveda Damage Remedy - This is seriously helping my hair so much!  It's awesome! 
  4. Mixed Media Owl Eggs by Painting Bliss - These are sooo cute, and she was featured in Cloth Paper Scissors for them! 
  5. The new design I've been working on for Art @ Home.  It's so cute, go see! 
  6. Star Wars Mini Chewbacca V-neck Tee from Torrid - I bought this and I LOVE it! 
  7. All of the pretty pretty yarn at Fluff due Jour-and the cute button I made for her!
  8. Behind My Eyes art by Joanna Marie Art - I just love this piece so much!
  9. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - Loved this book, see my review HERE.
  10. Octopus Wood Burned Art by The Nautical Owl - Love these colors and the whole look!
Loves on a Thursday

5 comments:

  1. I love all of those things you've been loving!
    - I've yet to try that Zoya nail polish but from what I've read and seen it's a great nail polish!
    - I need to buy that book, I've been wanting to read it for some time now :)
    Hope you are having an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love the owls and the octopus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw The Fault in Our Stars is being made into a MOVIE! I have all the John Green Books, and they are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.