5.30.2013

Rejuvenate Your Skin Anti-Aging Review & Giveaway

It's no secret that I am always on the lookout for good skin products.  My face is not my friend most days, but it has been better since I started choosing quality products to put on it.  I'm happy to say that one of my new favorite skin companies is Mía Mariú.  I was sent some full size samples of their product to try out recently, and I am for sure going to continue to buy and use this product.



All of the products FEEL amazing, which I'm a big fan of.  My favorite is the Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser, but the Anti-aging Brightening Serum and the Anti-Aging Eye Cream are wonderful too.  The feel light, not heavy or greasy-which is lovely, and they smell wonderful without being too fragrant.  They are all around a great product-I'm seriously hooked on these!

What's the best part?  Mía Mariú is offering one of my lucky readers a Rejuvenate Your Skin anti-Aging Pack, which has a retail value of $89!  I wish I could win it just so I could stock up on this fabulousness!  I'm really in love.  So don't miss out, and go ahead and enter! 





Giveaway Ends 6/6/13 - Entries will be verified.
Please see above Rafflecopter for the full Terms and Conditions.

xoxo Miss Angie
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

34 comments:

  1. I visited the site, but the prize is what sounds so amazing! I'd love to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RESTAURACEL-C THERMAL MICRODERMABRASION SET- because my skin could use some lovin'!!

    XOXO, Jessica from Girl Booklet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the Perfecting Finish Mineral cream concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to try the Anti Aging Moisturizer with SPF. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, this is great, i love nice new skin care lines. Always looking for a good gentle cleanser & moisturiser, since my skin is sensitive, it's not that easy to find the right product.
    SO i would like to try the Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser & Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+

    ReplyDelete
  6. would love to try the mineral cream concealer. thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to try the Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+ because I have horribly dry skin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love the anti-aging brightening serum, for my red cheeks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to try the anti-aging eye treatment. Maybe I can fight those dark circles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always looking for my holy grail eye cream. Maybe the "Anti-aging Eye Treatment" is it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I am looking for anti-aging everything. I do not even know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I am looking for something to even my skin tones, get rid of the redness and the wrinkles around my eyes and starting the smile line.

      Delete
  13. I would like to try the LIFE AND BODY PLUS LIQUID VITAMIN WITH NOPAL CACTUS AND FRUIT EXTRACTS

    I work night shifts and it can be very exhausting! This would be an awesome pick me up to try.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Actually the anti aging collection looks awesome. I was putting on makeup last night and for the first time noticed how many wrinkles are appearing on my face. Getting older is horrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to try the Perfecting Finish mineral cream foundation

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to try the Anti-Aging Brightening Serum

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to try the anti-aging eye treatment. Maybe I can fight those dark circles.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Anti-Aging Eye Cream! Basically anti-aging anything!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm interested in the Adorame Eau de Parfum & Anti-aging Brightening Serum!

    ReplyDelete
  20. this was pretty cool stuff really enjoyed mine

    ReplyDelete
  21. OOh I would like to try the Adorame Eau de Parfum - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like: RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set

    ReplyDelete
  23. PERFECTING FINISH Mineral Liquid Foundation Vainilla

    My e-mail: blackasphodel(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would like to try the Adorame Eau de Parfum

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to try this brand. I havent heard of them yet. Choosing the right ant aging product is hard but I found tips so you no longer have to waste time and money http://www.skincarecounsel.com/choose-the-right-anti-aging-product f4z7b0z

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.