What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us. I'm also going to do monthly giveaways now with lots of bonus points for those who participate. This month's giveaway is for a $10 Amazon Gift Card (but they only get better from here!)
This week's song:
Our Song
by Matchbox Twenty

Today is the last Monday of the month, so it's your last chance to link up for May and enter the May Musical Mondays Giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This week's song:
Our Song
by Matchbox Twenty
I don't know what it is about Spring that makes me want to be coupled up, but that's what I'm feeling lately! I heard this song on my iPod on the way to work this morning, and it's so catchy! Loving it, so I thought I'd share it for Musical Mondays on this Memorial Day! Hope you have a fantastic holiday (I'm working, but I hope you're soaking up the sun somewhere!)
What are you listening to this week?
*Please if you are linking up put the Musical Mondays button in your post*
Today is the last Monday of the month, so it's your last chance to link up for May and enter the May Musical Mondays Giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
my favorite artist is soley
ReplyDeleteI'm digging Johnny Cash lately.
ReplyDeleteI'm following Nautical Owl on Bloglovin, username KWandCM
ReplyDeleteOh, I love Matchbox 20. Great pick.
ReplyDeleteI rediscovered Devo on YouTube the other day. My brother & I loved them as kids!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard this one before, Miss Angie! Happy Musical Monday to ya!
ReplyDeleteMumford and Sons are my favorite right now!:)
ReplyDeleteHello! We're @ the beach, and the internet is very sloooooow and unpredictable. :/ I'll try to get my post ready and link up later.
ReplyDeletexo,
RJ
Right now it's Fun. :)
ReplyDeleteRight now, I'm currently addicted to Imagine Dragons. :)
ReplyDeleteRight now I am obsessed with Lana Del Rey “Born To Die” album.
ReplyDeleteWow!.. I love this song. It's catchy indeed. I like the song 22 by Taylor Swift. It has a very young feel to it. Her voice is awesome as usual. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteIt's very hard to choose...I don't have a current favorite pop artist, but I like "Some Nights" by Fun and "Somebody that I used to Know" by Gotye.
ReplyDeleteI've been listening to more news this week than music. I like this song, Angie! It would be a good one for a spin class.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! I'm SO LATE visiting everyone....
xo,
RJ