It's that time again, and a big thanks to Megan from The Nautical Owl for keeping me on my toes!
How it works:
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Follow all three hosts: My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen's World, & Jenee Thompson
- Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
- Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
- Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
Recap of April's Goals
Read a Book- SUCCESS Almost 2 books...Exercise more often- SUCCESS Could still do more, but I did more than usual!Stick to WW for the whole month- SUCCESS Even when I thought I was cheating, I didn't!Have an awesome birthday- SUCCESS Thanks to my amazing friends!Take a Trip to Oregon- SUCCESS I had so much fun!Host really cool giveaways- SUCCESS my sponsors rock!- Write more in the New Blogger Series -FAIL
- Keep Fat Ass Friday going over at Health NOT to Health NUT - FAIL I missed too many...
Host the Mug O' Comfort Swap with Beth at Chaotic Goddess Swaps- SUCCESS
Goals for May
- Write more in the New Blogger Series
- Keep Fat Ass Friday going over at Health NOT to Health NUT
- Host Cool Giveaways
- Drink More Water
- Lose 10lbs (I lost 8 last month!)
- Stay dedicated with Weight Watchers
- Buy a fancy DSLR (I'm looking at the Canon t3i!)
- Host the Itty Bitty Beauty Swap over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps... Announcing:
What are your goals?
Please grab the button if you are linking up!

The easiest way for me to make sure I get enough water, is to start every morning off with downing a bottle, then taking that bottle and refilling and drinking it everywhere I go. The straw just allows me to open up and guzzle!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on your goals for April, almost hit all of them! Love the goals you set for May :D
ReplyDeleteI think it did amazing with your goals!
ReplyDeleteMy fitness goals have fallen off....but it's not my fault. It's the weather!
You did awesome for April. I was complete rubbish. I like what you have planned for May. You've got this!
ReplyDeleteI have the Cannon T3i and I love it. Make sure you compare though I think the 60D might be around the same cost and it is a more professional camera. I wish I would have waited and bought that one.
ReplyDeleteGood goals for this month.
ReplyDeleteI'm wanting to get a DSLR too. Let me know how you like the Canon.
8 lbs?! WOW!! I've never lost that much in a month...you go, girl! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd look at all those completed goals in April.....wahooo!