9.13.2012

Tour My Smashbook (& Giveaway!)



Remember the  Summer Smashing party that Art @ Home and I were hosting?  Ignore the date of 9/7 above, I'm a procrastinator and wasn't prepared for it.  So we're posting the link up and giveaway today!

My goal for Smashing this summer was to work through the boxes of things I have saved that I didn't want to throw away.  I got a lot of it done!


I found that I had a hard time just putting stuff in there, and would spend so much time stressing about how it looked.  I had to make myself a note to just let it be a mess and accept it.  Her'es a tour of my Smashbook.

Tour my Smashbook, link-up, and enter the giveaway after the break!



1: My note to myself to keep it messy. 2: Some stickers I'd held on to.  3 & 4: Wedding invites 5: Holiday cards I love. 7 & 8: Business cards I've hung on to. 9: Programs and tickets to plays. 10: Swap stuff. 11: Baseball program and tickets. 12: Stuff I picked up at the Pride Festival & old bowling cards.  13: Photos from Chuck-E-Cheese I couldn't part with even though he and I no longer speak.  14: Random IDs I've saved, and Strut Your Mutt stuff.  15: Stuff sent to me from bloggers. 16: Cards I made. 17: I have a think for cute stamps.  


Show off your Summer Smashing & Link-Up!




Enter the Giveaway!

You could win a Smashbook and supplies with it!
Must be located in the US or Canada to win.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

24 comments:

  1. I love your smash book!! I have always wanted to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Angie! I posted my smash book with a link to you and Ricki Jill. I did all of the stuff above, and got 13 entries!! I don't pintrest :(
    Your book looks great! I only showed like 6? pages on my blog so people wouldn't kill me. I wish I could do the 2 pics across like you did. Awesome!!!
    Have a great party!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so many fabulous pages! It sure is a fun way to treasure our memories of the summer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to do one of these too. I would pick something like a chevron pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D LOVE the pages you've shared. Maybe I should have taken my photos at an angle like you did. I had a difficult time with my photos...the ones with prints were too shiny, and the ones with lots of pencil looked too pale. Your photos look great! Thanks so much for being my co-host.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green would be great! This is such a beautiful keepsake idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You kind of sound like me in having trouble just "smashing" stuff in the book! That's why I did 2 books & recently added #3 -- yep, all going at the same time! Thanks so much for co-hosting with R.J.!

    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so bad... I bought the smash book and the doo-dads... started collecting stuff.... but then didn't do anything with it. Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be just like you, to scared to be messy. I am glad you made one.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Cody
    solemnsound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I saw a teal one that I really liked! Or green or purple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so need to get one of these. I LOVE How yours looks- so you and organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What color, what color? Hmmmm.... I think maybe the light green or light blue? Or maybe the beige-- that way anything I smash in there would "match?"
    What do you think is the best color? Is there a best color?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any color would be great, though I lean toward jewel tones usually. I've never done this before, but I have a lot of stuff lying around that I could smash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I SO wanted to participate, but my camera just crapped out after I took pics of my Smash journal. *poutyface!*

    It's a neutral-toned (yellowish) one that is all about love, and I'm having fun filling it with stuff (started with May, but continuing until it's full up). I REALLY wanted the teal one, but it's baby-themed....so that was a no. :)

    Yours looks awesome! Embrace the messy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the idea of Smashbooks! I'd like the red one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would liek the orange one. tHank you candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh any I just heard about this and it is so freaking cool! Lilhottemomma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.