9.26.2012

Fall Back into Blogging: Fall Memories

Joining up with the SITS Girls again for Fall Back into Blogging Day 3, where we write about our favorite Fall memories.  Being one of my favorite times of the year, there is always so much to remember and be excited for each time fall comes around... Candy corn, crunchy leaves, that crisp cinnamon smell the air takes on, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, warm clothing, cool breeze... And Halloween.

Don't forget to enter to win a one of a kind painting from Cynthia Haase Fine Art

Here are some of my favorite Fall memories from the past:

David's birthday party when I made him a fall themed Kit-Kat cake and there was candy corn and good friends:


The year I met Emily and had lots of adventures with her... Hiking through the mountains in the fall, going to the haunted house, falling asleep watching horror movies, and the 3Reasonz concert we all went to...


All of our Haunted House adventures...  These pictures are some of my favorites, even if there is someone in them that I don't tend to want to think about anymore...


And of course all of the awesome Halloween's we've had...

6 comments:

  1. I need that M&M shot for a photo challenge!

    Visiting from SITS blog event.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that kitkat cake looks seriously amazing!

    x

    marielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are great. You just made me want a kit-kat lol

    -Stacey
    Gluedtomycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 4th picture down...who is that guy with the gray sweatshirt? He looks like my fiance's twin brother. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics. The kiddies are so cute. Fall definitely has tons of great memories. Thats why I love it too. Love your blog. .Following...

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.