8.17.2010

30 Day Shred


Day one down...

I am in worse shape than I thought.
That kicked my trash! 

I am going to stick with it though...

I'm so tired of being so heavy.

Anyone else wanna get in on the fun?

Has this worked for anyone?

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I started the Jillian torture last week! It HURTS, it HURTS, and did I say it HURTS! I guess when she says you should feel the burn she really wants to make sure you can feel it! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This program is amazing but it so kicks your ass. The first two or three times I did it I thought I'd puke or die! But stick with it because I swear you'll see results in ONE WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh I bow to you, I wouldn't even go near that!! Good luck!!

    M

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.