Hey everyone!
I know someone has to be reading my blog, because I was messaged twice on facebook about not being able to leave comments. That makes me happy! Yay! *Happy Dance!*
Thanks Lori - that email was so sweet! I miss you guys so much! I'll reply in detail when I get home, and I'm not using my phone to check my facebook. :)
And thanks Bree too! Love you always! I'll try and come to help you move when the time comes, I did last year, so you know I'm good for it if I can. :D
Anyway, I think the comment thing has been fixed... I disabled the captcha thing in my settings... Let me know if it doesn't work...
Testing testing! woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteYeah! It worked! And I was having issues on other blogs that have the comments set up like yours, and the other blogs that had pop out comment windows had an error message pop up....so, yeah....not just you. It's blogger.
ReplyDeleteHuzzah! Well I'm glad that I could remove it, so now I can have comments! I likes comments! :P
ReplyDeleteYou're cute! I love you! I miss you so bad...why do you have to live so far away! :(
ReplyDeleteYou're doing excellent on your French! How long have been learning? Well...G2g 2 school! C ya gurl!
Vous ĂȘtes merveilleux
ReplyDelete