7.18.2014

100 Days to Squeeze {Stoli® Hero Drink Recipe}

This post brought to you by STOLI® Vodka. All opinions are 100% mine.
It occurred to me yesterday as I climbed out of bed that the mornings are getting darker.  The light from my open window is now pretty minimal at 5AM-whereas just two weeks ago it was bright enough to wake me.  It has become.  That slow decent into Fall which inevitably leads to Winter... I already find myself missing Summer.  As I sit here typing this out I realize that I haven't done much that would count as Summer activities.  I've yet to go camping, I haven't been swimming once, and aside from sitting in front of the swamp cooler my Summer has been pretty Summer-less.  So right at this moment, I'm vowing to make more out of my Summer.

What does that mean?  Well I have to find time for some hiking, some swimming, and I'm going camping in a few weeks.  Also, enjoying more Summery things like salads and lovely Summer beverages.  When I think Summer drinks, I definitely think lemonade-but as an adult, I want an adult lemonade.  Especially for my camping trip, I think I'll give the Stoli® Hero Drink a try! 

 photo 4374de73-2438-4679-ac73-a808a38461d3_zps84a17572.jpg

Stoli® Hero Drink Recipe:
  • 2 parts Stolichnaya® Vodka
  • 4 parts lemonade
  • Lemons
Fill a mason jar with ice and pour the vodka and lemonade over it, then garnish the rim with a lemon wedge for extra Summery fun!  Now drink up!  You enjoy how the smooth grain taste of Stoli® Premium Vodka pairs perfectly with the tart sweetness of your favorite Summertime lemonade. For an added flavor twist, switch out the regular Vodka for a flavored one! I'm thinking that an adult Raspberry or Peach lemonade would be heaven on a hot day! 

 photo Stoli_600360_2_zps9bbbc27f.jpg

For those of you lucky enough to be located around the country (a.k.a. not Utah lol) you can also check out the Stoli® Lemonade Truck! They'll be travelling around with samples of Stoli® Lemonade cocktails, refreshing flavored lemonade ice pops, and daring customers to take part of fun challenges in order to win prizes and fun Stoli® Event Swag! 

 photo Stoli_600360_4_zps6e422e83.jpg

Along with the truck they'll be celebrating the Stoli® 100 Days to Squeeze and will be hosting over 300 managed bar nights in 12 cities around the country-cities that include Denver, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, New Jersey, New York, and more!   

Follow Stoli on TwitterInstagram, and Join Stoli on Facebook in order to keep up with the Lemonade Truck and other fujn Stoli® events! 


What would you put in your Stoli® Lemonade Cocktail to make it unique and fun this Summer?
Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.