4.06.2014

The Weekly Round-Up

♥ Dana from Wonder Forest shared this DIY Watercolor Mug tutorial-so pretty, I want to try it!

♥ These Butterfinger Cookies from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes look super delicious!

♥ Leeanne from Join the Gossip was THIS CLOSE to Adam Levine.  I'm so jealous!

♥ Danielle rebranded her blog to The Crafty Wino, and look at this cute giveaway I'm a part of!

♥ I want to try these Homemade Extracts from A Beautiful Mess-don't they look delicious?



The Weekly Round-Up

Share your favorite reads this week!
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves.  It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore!  Wanna play along?  Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.