5.09.2013

Win an iPad Mini!

ipad mini giveaway

Hey Readers!  Ok, so I have to admit something... I want an iPad mini really bad.  I mean before this weekend I though "I have an iPhone.  I have a Macbook.  Why on earth do I need an iPad or iPad mini when both of those things do all the things it does?"  But then I went to the Apple store with Josh... He picked up a brand new shiny black iPad mini and the more I watch him play with it, and the more he lets me play with it... The more I want one. You can totally use it for reading, Social Media, games, watching movies and more-it has a bigger screen than my phone (reading on the phone sucks!) and it's light so you don't have to haul out the whole laptop. Want. 

So when Chantilly from ChantillySongs contacted me to see if I wanted to go in on the iPad mini giveaway with a bunch of other awesome bloggers, I was super jealous that I can't win it excited to give my readers the chance to win it!  So go enter, and good luck! 

ipad mini giveaway
Chantilly ~ ChantillySongs ♥ Marisa ~ The Shades of Monet Chronicles ♥ Lisa ~ Lala Faux Bois ♥ Shell ~ Kitty and Buck ♥ Marilyn ~ Pulp Sushi ♥ Sammy ~ The Cookie Button ♥ Amanda E ~ Little Lady Little City ♥ Regina ~ Acute Designs ♥ Katherine ~ Of Corgis and Cocktails ♥ Amanda A. ~ Little Tranquility ♥ Joanna ~ ModaMama ♥ Roxy ~ GrrFiesty ♥ Vanessa ~ Take Only Memories ♥ Sabrina ~ The Little Owl ♥ Miss Angie ~ My So-Called Chaos ♥ Shai ~ Vagabond Studio ♥ Chelsea ~ Life Unpublished ♥ Lauren ~ A Wild Tonic ♥ Jenna ~ Kitty Cat Stevens ♥ Jessa ~ Caked Blog

Please note:  This giveaway will be open until May 30th, and will be open only in the US, Canada, Germany, the UK, and Australia. 

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I've had a MacBook Pro for 4 years and an iPhone for 2, and I just got an iPad and it has changed. my. life. Don't let any of the haters tell you that you don't need one! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Here from the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know I'm following you via Bloglovin' and GFC! I also liked your facebook page :o) Hope you'll get a chance to check me out!

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cropped-Stories/615495055132216

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.