17 // ZACHARY QUINTO // HEROES, STAR TREK, AMERICAN HORROR STORY // SOURCE
16 // ARTHUR DARVILL // DOCTOR WHO // SOURCE
16 // ARTHUR DARVILL // DOCTOR WHO // SOURCE
15 // CHRIS HEMSWORTH // THOR, THE AVENGERS, CABIN IN THE WOODS // SOURCE
14 // NATHAN FILLION // FIREFLY, CASTLE, DOCTOR HORRIBLE // SOURCE
13 // JAMES MCAVOY // XMEN FIRST CLASS, WANTED, NARNIA, SHAMELESS // SOURCE
12 // ALEXANDER SKARSGARD // TRUE BLOOD, STRAW DOGS // SOURCE
06 // CHANNING TATUM // MAGIC MIKE, 21 JUMP STREET, SHE'S THE MAN // SOURCE
04 // CHRIS O'DOWD // IT CROWD, BRIDESMAIDS, FAQ ABOUT TIME TRAVEL // SOURCE
03 // JOEL MCHALE // COMMUNITY, THE SOUP, TED // SOURCE
02 // DAVID TENNANT // DOCTOR WHO, HARRY POTTER, FRIGHT NIGHT // SOURCE
01 // ADAM LEVINE // MAROON 5, AMERICAN HORROR STORY, // SOURCE
Think anyone's missing from this list? Let me know!
See the my 2010 Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities post.














Damn...... Can my future husband look like one of them??? Mmmmmmmm
ReplyDeleteJustin Timberlake? I LOVE that picture of Channing though, mmm :)
ReplyDeleteFirst must say your #1 is looking mighty fine I so would not be kicking him out of my bed anytime soon..hehe so people I'd have added to mine would have been Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Usher, and of course Adam Lambert
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness. Is it hot in here?;)
ReplyDeleteI am kinda obsessed with Chris Hemsworth right now. He reminds me a lot of a younger Brad Pitt (who I will always think needs to be added to any sexiest man alive list). I have a small library of Chris Hemsworth in my Amazon watch-now library. And I love Joseph Gordon Leavitt. He is such a great actor! And Taye Diggs - delish!
As for one you left out, I am also obsessed with Chris Pine!!! His eyes are totally hypnotizing.
Oooh! Thanks for the eye candy! I'm kinda in love with Johnny Depp...but other than that you hit everyone else on my list. :o)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! JOhnny was number 1 in 2010 for me!
DeleteNope I think you about covered it! ha!
ReplyDelete-Jamie
ChatterBlossom
Awesome!
DeleteWe have very similar taste in guys :D Thanks for all of the eye candy!
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike, right?
DeleteYum! Thanks for sharing. That was perfect after a hard week.
ReplyDeleteAny time!
DeleteI agree with about 90% of this list. Chris Pine should be there, though.
ReplyDeleteYou do have a point!
DeleteThis list is very me :) <3Tennant<3
ReplyDeleteRight, YUM!
DeleteThis list is very me :) <3Tennant<3
ReplyDelete