Hello lovelies! My amazing sponsors have teamed up once again to bring you a spectacular group giveaway, and I couldn't be happier! There are so many wonderful things up for grabs! Make sure you do as many entries as possible, it'll be one winner per giveaway item-so multiple winners!
Open to residents in countries that have Starbucks.
High Heeled Love | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
High Heeled Love | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Open to residents Worldwide.
Super Sweet Life | Free Planning Printables | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter
Super Sweet Life | Free Planning Printables | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter
Open to residents Worldwide.
What Jean Likes | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What Jean Likes | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Open to residents Worldwide.
Everyday Life | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest (300x200 Ad Space)
Green Mountain Couple | Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest ( 200x200 Ad Space)
My So-Called Chaos | Shop | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | (200x100 Ad Space)
Health NOT to Health NUT | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest (300x100 Ad Space)
Everyday Life | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest (300x200 Ad Space)
Green Mountain Couple | Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest ( 200x200 Ad Space)
My So-Called Chaos | Shop | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | (200x100 Ad Space)
Health NOT to Health NUT | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest (300x100 Ad Space)
Open to residents worldwide.
Girl Booklet | Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Craft Cherry | Shop | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Instagram
Beauty Expression by Luchessa | Twitter | Bloggers.com | SheSaidBeauty | Bloglovin
Back Home Again | Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram
Girlfriends Are Like Shoes | Twitter | Pinterest
Let's Go Lesco Photos | Etsy | Favorite Listing
a Rafflecopter giveaway
9 Winners chosen - Each prize is valid in different countries.
Giveaway ends on 5/29/13 and winner will have 48 hours to respond to email.
Please see above Rafflecopter for official terms and conditions.
Girl Booklet | Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Craft Cherry | Shop | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Instagram
Beauty Expression by Luchessa | Twitter | Bloggers.com | SheSaidBeauty | Bloglovin
Back Home Again | Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram
Girlfriends Are Like Shoes | Twitter | Pinterest
Let's Go Lesco Photos | Etsy | Favorite Listing
a Rafflecopter giveaway
9 Winners chosen - Each prize is valid in different countries.
Giveaway ends on 5/29/13 and winner will have 48 hours to respond to email.
Please see above Rafflecopter for official terms and conditions.










Wow, what an immense giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely going to enter :3
Petit-dora xoxo
$55 Paypal cash
ReplyDelete$30 GC/Paypal
Peter Pan Wall Art
USA
Gift card
ReplyDeletehandspun yarn
and starbucks
USA
the slippers, then the paypal cash, then the starbucks card :) USA
ReplyDeletePay pal cash
ReplyDeletePay pal cash or $30 gift card
Starbucks
USA
1st paypal cash
ReplyDelete2nd $30 gift card
3rd starbucks gift card
Paypal Cash
ReplyDeleteSlippers
Starbucks Card
United States
Love this giveaway!
Top 3? $30 gift card, $55 paypal cash, and $10 starbucks haha! :-) I'm in the USA. :-D
ReplyDelete1. $55 Paypal cash 2. $30 paypal cash/gift card 3. Starbucks gift card. I'm in the US.
ReplyDelete-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Group Giveaway!
1) $55 Paypal
ReplyDelete2) $30 paypal
3) Starbucks
USA
I am so excited about this giveaway! I shared it on FB and Twitter :)
ReplyDelete1. $55 Paypal Cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 gift card
3. Ad space
I'm in France.
Most excited about pay pal x 2 and starbucks!!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! I'm totally new here and I'm excited to check out everyone's blogs!!
ReplyDelete1st paypal cash
ReplyDelete2nd $30 gift card
3rd starbucks gift card
lauren tachibana
1. $55 Paypal Cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 Paypal Cash
3. 20 Page Planning Printable
USA
#1 Paypal Cash
ReplyDelete#2. slippers
#3. starbucks GC
USA
Thanks!
Samantha
jamesmadison1974@gmail.com
1. $55 Paypal Cash 2. $30 Paypal Cash 3. Starbucks GC
ReplyDeleteI'm in the US
1. $55 paypal cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 paypal cash
3. ad space bundle
Sorry I couldn't join in on this month's giveaway. All of this looks awesome though!!
In the US, sorry I forgot that!
Delete#1 Ad Space bundle
ReplyDelete#2 $30 gift card
#3 Starbucks Gift Card
USA :D
$55 Paypal GC
ReplyDelete$30 GC
$10 Starbucks
Ooh $55 Paypal cash would be nice, then the Peter Pan wall art and 3rd the $10 Starbucks
ReplyDeletexx
1. $55 Paypal Cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 Gift card
3. Neverland wall art
I live in the U.S. :)
$55 paypal
ReplyDelete$30 card
$10 starbucks
USA
I have to chose?! Ha ha!
ReplyDelete1. $55 paypal cash (seems like a common choice ha ha!)
2. $30 giftcard
3. $10 starbucks card
Love the giveaway!
1. Yarn 2. Peter Pan wall Art 3.Paypal
ReplyDelete55 paypal cash
ReplyDelete30 gift card
10 starbucks gc
$55 paypal cash
ReplyDelete$30 gift card/paypal cash
Gorgeous Hand Spun Yarn
USA
1st paypal cash
ReplyDelete2nd $30 gift card
3rd starbucks gift card
I am from Germany
$55 Paypal cash
ReplyDelete$30 GC/Paypal
Those shoes!
USA
paypal cash
ReplyDeletegift card
starbucks
usa
1. 55.00 cash
ReplyDelete2. 30,00 cash
3. starbucks gf
usa
Awesome Giveaway!!
ReplyDelete1. $55.00 PayPal
2. $30.00 Gift Card
3. Slippers
I would be happy with anything else as well. Great Prizes.
$55 paypal
ReplyDelete$30 paypal
$10 starbucks
canada
$55 paypal
ReplyDeletead space bundle
$30 paypal
Australia
1)$50 Paypal cash 2) $30 Paypal Cash 3) That yarn! How awesome!
ReplyDeleteI would choose 1) $55 Paypal 2) $30 Paypal 3) Starbucks. I am in the USA.
ReplyDeletePaypal $55
ReplyDeletePaypal $30
Starbucks
Adspace, $55 Paypal, and $10 Starbucks. I'm in USA. I don't have a blog but I do have a website, it's cool if the adspace isn't for a blog right? It's family-appropriate.
ReplyDeletei love the slippers, paypall cash, and the yarn!
ReplyDeletelindsey louise
hellomrrabbitblog.com
1. Ad space
ReplyDelete2. Paypal Cash
3. Paypal Cash
What a great giveaway!
And I'm in the USA.
handspun yarn
ReplyDelete35 pay pal cash
planning printables
USA!
Paypal $55
ReplyDeletePaypal $30
Starbucks
USA!
1) Yarn
ReplyDelete2) Paypal $55
3) Peter Pan Wallart
USA
i would love any of the gift cards in any order.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. $55 paypal cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 giftcard
3. $10 starbucks card
Im in the USA
Like most of the people who have entered, I'm all about those gift cards! :)
ReplyDelete1- $55 Paypal
2- $30 cash/gc
3- Starbucks GC
The other prizes look great, too!
CrystalW07 (at) aol.com
1) $55 PayPal
ReplyDelete2) $30 PayPal
3) 20 Page Planning
Russia
first choice $55 paypal
ReplyDeletesecond choice $30 paypal
third choice collage of choice
prizes:
ReplyDelete1) $55 PayPal
2) $30 PayPal
3) collage
Israel
Deletewow what an awesome giveaway!
ReplyDelete1. the printables - i need to get organised!
2. the ad space - always looking for new advertising places
3. the gift card for What Jean likes - love it!
Anna xx
Thanks for letting us sponsors enter too!
ReplyDeleteI'd go for 1. Paypal cash 2. Handspun yarn 3. Peter Pan walll art
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePay pal cash
ReplyDeletePay pal cash/$30 gift card
Starbucks
USA
Paypal cash
ReplyDeletePaypal cash
Ad space
USA
Thanks!
Kat
I live in the U.S.
ReplyDelete1- $55 paypal cash
2- $30 paypal cash
3- $10 starbucks GC
rounder9834 @yahoo.com
wow you have some major giveaway option thank you for letting me be a part of it
ReplyDeleteHmmm I'd say my favorites are the $55, then the $30 then the neverland art, so cute!
ReplyDeleteJustine
1. Cash
ReplyDelete2. Starbucks Card
3. Neverland Art
Thanks for this :D
i live in the US
ReplyDelete1. $55 paypal cash
2. $30 paypal cash
3. $10 starbucks GC
Amanda Sakovitz on rafflecopter
thank you!
USA!
ReplyDelete1) $55 Paypal
2) $30 Paypal
3) Neverland Art
Thank you!
1. Paypal
ReplyDelete2. GC/paypal
3. Yarn
& USA!
Deletegiftcard
ReplyDeletepaypal
yarn
I'm in Hawaii, USA.
ReplyDeleteMy top 3 choices would be:
$30 Gift Card/Paypal Cash
Ad Space Bundle
20 Page Planning Printable
I'm in TX, USA. Thanks so much for this big giveaway!!
ReplyDelete1. $55 paypal
2. $30 Paypal/GC
3. $10 Starbucks
1. $55 Paypal
ReplyDelete2. $30 Paypal/ Gift Card
3. $10 Starbucks
$55 Paypal cash
ReplyDelete$30 GC/Paypal
wall art
ReplyDeletestarbucks gc
ad space :)
1. $55.00 paypal
ReplyDelete2. $30.00 gift card/paypal
3. A pair of custom crocheted slippers
I am in the USA.
Ladyblueeyez1960 (at)(aol)(dot)(com)
Thanks for this giveaway :)
ReplyDelete1) $55 paypal cash
2) $30 Gift Card/Paypal Cash
3) $10 Starbucks Gift Card
I'm in the USA.
I'd get the $55 paypal cash, the $30 gift card/paypal cash, and the handspun yarn (it's beautiful)!
ReplyDeleteI'm in Canada. Thanks!
Patricia Zyska-Pickett
patricia(dot)pickett(at)gmail(dot)com
1. $55 Dollar paypal
ReplyDelete2. Planning Pages
3. Hand spun yarn!
I live in USA
Pay pal cash
ReplyDeletePay pal cash or $30 gift card
Starbucks
USA
safety_chick@hotmail.com
1) $55 Paypal Cash
ReplyDelete2) Starbucks Gift Card
3) Slippers
I live in the USA! :)
Great giveaway, thank you!
ReplyDelete$55 Paypal cash
Delete$30 GC/Paypal
AD space bundle
lol my pc has problem)) and I live in Turkey!
Delete$30 giftcard/cash, $55 cash, and maybe the $10 starbucks gift card, although I really don't think they accept the cards here.
ReplyDeleteI'm in Malaysia! (Thus the starbucks thing)
Im from USA
ReplyDelete1- paypal
2- paypal
3-wall art
1. $55 Paypal cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 paypal cash/gift card
3. Starbucks gift card
I'm in Canada.
I'm in the USA
ReplyDeleteHandspun yarn
$55 paypal cash
Starbucks gift card
Thanks for an awesome giveaway!
1. $55 Paypal cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 paypal cash/gift card
3. collage
Portugal
55 paypal cash
ReplyDelete30 gift card
10 starbucks Giftcard!
$55 Paypal
ReplyDelete$30 Giftcard/Paypal
$10 Starbucks
But would love any of them!
1. The $55 Paypal Cash
ReplyDelete2. The $30 Paypal Cash
3. The $10 Starbucks Gift card
Thanks for the giveaway! =)
JJs2468@aol.com
$55 Paypal
ReplyDelete$30 Amazon GC
Ad space bundle
$55 Paypal cash
ReplyDelete$30 GC/Paypal
$10 starbucks
USA
$55 Paypal cash
ReplyDelete$30 GC/Paypal
$10 starbucks
USA
$55 paypal
ReplyDelete$30 paypal
$10 starbucks
1. $55 paypal
ReplyDelete2. $30 g.c./payapl
3. Starbucks g.c.
I'm in the USA
1. $55 Paypal cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 Gift Card/Paypal Cach
3. Collage of Winner’s Choice
I'm from Lithuania :)
1- $55 Paypal
ReplyDelete2- $30 Gift Card
3- Printable planner
Im in the USA
Thanks for an awesome giveaway!
1 - $55 Pay Pal Cash
ReplyDelete2 - $30 Pay Pal Cash
3 - Handspun Yarn
I'm from the USA. Thanks for this opportunity!
$55 paypal
ReplyDelete$30 paypal
$10 starbucks
I'm in the US
1. $55 Paypal Cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 Paypal Cash
3. the starbuck
im in canada.
55 paypal cash
ReplyDelete30 paypal /credit
starbucks
1. $55 paypal cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 paypal cash
3. 20 Page Planning Printable
1. $55 Paypal cash
ReplyDelete2.$30 Paypal cash
3.Collage
Oops!
DeleteI'm INT. :) Belgium
$55 paypal cash
ReplyDelete$30 pay pal cash
Collage
I'm in the USA
1. Ad Space
ReplyDelete2. $55 Paypal
3. Handspun Yarn
United States of America!
-Lorin
1-$55 paypal
ReplyDelete2-$30 giftcard/paypal
3-Starbucks $10
1. $55 Paypal Cash
ReplyDelete2. $30 Paypal Cash
3. Collage
United States!
Paypal cash
ReplyDelete$30 gift card
starbucks gift card
United States!!
1-$55 paypal
ReplyDelete2-$30 giftcard/paypal
3-Starbucks $10
from the usa!!
1st $55 paypal
ReplyDelete2nd $30 gift card
3rd $10 starbucks
USA :)
$ 55 Pay-Pal Cash
ReplyDelete$ 30 GC / Pay-Pal Cash
Ad Space Bundle
International
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to put my location. I'm from the USA
ReplyDelete$55 Paypal cash
$30 GC
and ad space
I'm from NY State.
ReplyDelete1) $55 PayPal Cash
2) $30 Gift Card
3) Hand Spun Yarn
danabeeman(at)gmail(dot)com
paypal cash, 30$ giftcard, starbucks gc!
ReplyDelete1) $55 paypal cash
ReplyDelete2) $30 gift card/paypal cash
3) Gorgeous Hand Spun Yarn
USA
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy 1st choice is the $55 Paypal Cash.
ReplyDeleteMy 2nd choice is the $30 Gift Card/Paypal Cash.
My 3rd choice is the $10 Starbucks Gift Card.
I am in the US.
annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com