We had a Chinese New Year party last weekend.
Valor and me. I haven't seen her since 8th grade!
It was sooo awesome to reconnect!
Kristi and me. Isn't her expression so cute?
Alicia and me. I'm so glad she moved back from NC!
Joshy and Me. Love it!
Way too zoomed in, but I love it!
Julie and I making smoochy faces.
The beautiful Kristi.
Sexy Alicia.
Jon and Meggy. They are so adorable.
Jon, Meggy, and me.
The roommate, Meggy, Jon and David.
Alicia, Valor, and our neighbor Ryan.
Doug and Julie

Valor and her BF.

Kristi and David

Meggy and me. I love this picture.
Valor and her BF.
Kristi and David
Meggy and me. I love this picture.
Looks like you had fun! Valor's hat is TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party!
ReplyDeletegood times with good friends...always nice!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun party! I love that Josh dude's shirt :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
looks like you have a great group of friends. how awesome. and you look super cute!
ReplyDelete