3.14.2014

Oregon Photo Dump pt. 1: Eel Lake

Hey loves!  I'm back from Oregon (sadly) and wanted to share some of the photos I took on my first trip with my new DSLR.  Since I don't want these posts to be insanely long, I'm breaking it down into parts.  Here's our first outting-a picnic to Eel Lake.  We went up and had sandwiches and I took some photos.  It was gorgeous and dreary-gray skies, fog, and falling rain.  We were also able to see the huge Salmon they catch to harvest their eggs before releasing them again.

Also, it's not photoshop-the grass really is nearly neon green.  It glows with the dew on it.  Gorgeous.

Eel Lake in Oregon
Eel Lake in Oregon
Eel Lake in Oregon
Eel Lake in Oregon
Eel Lake in Oregon
Eel Lake in Oregon
Eel Lake in Oregon
Eel Lake in Oregon
Eel Lake in Oregon
Salmon at Eel Lake in Oregon
Mr. Bingo at Eel Lake in Oregon
Mr. Bingo at Eel Lake in Oregon

Oh and look, there's Mr. Bingo being a true champ and posing for me so I could practice using my 50mm lens for the first time.  Such a stud-I'm lucky to have him as a friend, especially for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.