3.09.2014

From Walking Away to White Wine {The Weekly Round-Up}

♥ Walk Away is a stunning post by Suki at Sookton's Place.  So much good information, personal story, and a lot of inspiration.  This photo, and that whole post are accurate-and worth a good read! 

What She Reads: LIFE OF A BLOGGER: GUILTY PLEASURES
♥ Georgie over at What She Read shared a list of her guilty pleasures, and I love the things she picked!  I especially adore this little Totoro picture she linked to in her post! She blogs beautifully!

That Gal Jenna: Mani Series - Sherlock - A Study in Polish - Let's Have Dinner
♥ "I'm not dead, let's have dinner"-this is such a touching moment in the show, and look at this pretty Sherlock polish that goes with it! I love Jenna from That Gal Jenna and her swatches and polish reviews!  So talented!

Fantastical Sharing of Recipes: Quick & Easy Peasy Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls
♥ It may be the fact that I've been juicing this week, but I EXTRA want to eat these Easy Peasy Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls that Sarah from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes is making.  YUM!

♥ A Beautiful Mess shared 10 Awesome White Wines Under $20 and I need to keep this list handy!  I'm a fan of white wine (as long as it's not too sweet these days) and cheap wine to boot!

The Weekly Round-Up

Share your favorite reads this week!
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves.  It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore!  Wanna play along?  Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.