What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us. Along with talking about music, I host a (usually) month-long music related giveaway.
This week's song:
It Is What It Is
by Kacey Musgraves
I think you're thinking to hard
So put on your shoes and get in your car
Put it in drive and point it this way
You don't have to talk
You don't have to stay
But I ain't got no one sleeping with me
And you ain't got nowhere that you need to be
Maybe I love you or maybe I'm just kind of bored
It is what it is, til it ain't anymore
We've tried being apart
But the truth is we are who we are
We're so much alike it ain't a good thing
We're too dumb to give up
Too stubborn to change
But I ain't got no one sleeping with me
And you ain't got nowhere that you need to be
Maybe I love you or maybe I'm just kind of bored
It is what it is, til it ain't anymore
Til somethin' better comes along
Til whatever we have is gone
But I ain't got no one sleeping with me
And you ain't got nowhere that you need to be
Maybe I love you or maybe I'm just kind of bored
It is what it is, til it ain't anymore
Yeah it is what it is 'til it ain't anymore
"Maybe I love you, or maybe I"m just kind of bored" could probably be a chapter in a book about my life. Hashtag story of my life. I just think Kacey Musgraves is adorable (new girl crush) and this song is very easy for me to relate to. I also got a chuckle out of some of the things she said in this live performance.
What are you listening to this week?
Please grab the button and link up your Musical Mondays post in the linky!

Now for the Giveaway
Enter to win an MP3 copy of All the Little Lights by Passenger (sent from Amazon)!
This giveaway will run from Monday 3/3/14 to Monday 3/31/13 at 12AM. It is open worldwide.









No comments:
Post a Comment