4.17.2014

Steampunk Lightning Earrings Giveaway


I'm excited to introduce you to another recent Etsy find-The Flowered Fox.  I love when I come across a shop that has such excellent photographs of their product that it's almost like each item has it's own story-and then you fall in love with each listing and the romance you imagine behind it.  The Flowered Fox does this well-just have a look at some of these photos!  So gorgeous!  Click on the image for listing!

The Flowered Fox Stacking Ring SetThe Flowered Fox Bridal Cuff BraceletThe Flowered Fox Tribal Geometric Drop EarringsThe Flowered Fox Chevron Ring Set of Two - 2 Midi Chevron RingThe Flowered Fox Triangle Drop Earrings with Brass Chains - Geometric Dangle Earrings

Phonechay, the lovely mastermind behind these gorgeous products and photos, has offered the readers of My So-Called Chaos a chance to win these gorgeous Steampunk Lightning Earrings! 

Giveaway is open to residents in the USA only and ends 4/29/30.
Entering the Rafflecopter widget agrees to all the Terms and Conditions within.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.