4.12.2014

Sammy Dress: Inexpensive Spring Fashion

sammydress

I love when I come across a website that offers me what looks to be high-fashion for really low prices.  I'm not the kind of girl who will pay tons of money for name brands so good, fair pricing is important to me.  I was excited when Sammy Dress contacted me for this post because they have SO many adorable outfits that I'm seriously in love with for prices that may be even cheaper than what you might find at common retail stores.

Just prepare yourself.  You're about to see a lot of amazing fashion, and nothing in this post is over $21!

Looking for a short and flirty dress for spring? Look at these two lovelies... The first? $10.30.  The second? $8.89.  These are so lovely, I can't believe how inexpensive they are!  Click the picture to see the listing.

Chic Style Ruffled Polka Dot Print Sleeveless Chiffon Dress For WomenEthnic Totem Print Nipped Waist Sleeveless Scoop Neck Wide Hem Dress For Women

Want something longer?  Maybe for a formal event or Spring wedding?  Just look-the first dress here is $20.63 and the second is only $15.36!  Click the photos to go to the listing.

3D Star Print Nipped Waist Sleeveless Scoop Neck Wide Hem Floor-Length Dress For WomenBohemian Spaghetti Strap Floral Print Multi-Layered Chiffon Dress For Women

But it's not all about the dresses-even though I'm OBSESSED with their dresses-a lot of it is about the weather warming up.  It's time to ditch your oversized coats and break out some pretty little tops and short shorts!  Just look at these lovelies, all of them are under $11-what a steal!  Click for listing.

Preppy Style Butterfly Print Scoop Neck Color Block Batwing Sleeve Casual T-Shirt For WomenCasual Scoop Neck Lace Embellished Skull Pattern Short Sleeve Women's T-shirtStylish Women's V-Neck Ruffled Lace-Up Tank Top
Solid Color Modern Style Flounce Edge Polyester Shorts For WomenssBow Tie Embellished Embroidery Sweet Style Low Waist Shorts For WomenStylish Elastic Waist Flounce Embellished Solid Color Straight Shorts For Women

Most importantly, we mustn't forget the shoes.  Hello-shoes may be the most fun thing to add on!  Look at all these gorgeous finds under $20!  Seriously, I need every one of these pairs.  Click for listing.

Concise Women's Boots With Tassels and Pure Color DesignWedding Women's Peep Toed Shoes With Lace and Suede Bowknot DesignPreppy Women's Pumps With Lace-Up and Carving Design

Well, and the girl must have the perfect handbag right?  These are all UNDER $10.  Seriously.  I'm not joking.

Vintage Style Women's Tote Bag With Rivets and Push-Lock DesignFashion Women's Shoulder Bag With PU Leather and Solid Color DesignCasual Women's Shoulder Bag With Dots and Metal Design
Fashionable Brown Tied Slanting Bag/One-Shoulder Bag For FemaleStreet Level Women's Handbag With Print and Canvas DesignCasual Women's Shoulder Bag With Candy Color and Pedant Design
                                http://www.sammydress.com

Plus, they have TONS of jewelry that is UNDER $5.    Really-look at these (click for listing):

Romantic Solid Flower Embellished Alloy Necklace For Women6PCS Of Elegant Pearl and Coin Shape Pendants Design Openwork Bracelets For WomenTrendy Round Faux Gemstone Pendant Alloy Necklace and Earrings For Women
Simple Starfish Embellished Cuff Bracelet For WomenTrendy Diamante Starfish Embellished Spiral Alloy Ring For WomenStylish Lace Bead Flower Decorated Bracelet With Ring For Women
sammydress

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.