4.15.2014

Avenle Peach Champagne Earrings Giveaway

Avenle Peach Champagne Earrings Giveaway

Have you visited Avenle before?  If not, you are truly missing out on some of the most elegant and lovely designs I've ever seen.  They offer so many different styles and they've broken them down into a few different types, such as Boho, Edgy, Classic, and Girly-and they are all fantastic, just look at a few of these shots from their Lookbook:

Avenle Lookbook
Avenle Lookbook
Avenle Lookbook

There are so many photos in their lookbook with unique styles and fun poses-but these are just a few of my favorites!  They also have so much quality jewelry that I'm oooohing and ahhhhing over-look at these:

Avenle Corte NecklaceAvenle Rainy Day EarringsAvenle The Bee's Knees Necklace
( click on the photos to see the listing )

Not only is Avenle full of beautiful things, but they've offered readers of My So-Called Chaos a chance to win these gorgeous Peach Champagne Earrings.  Trust me, I'm jealous that I can't win them!  They're soooo lovely-and they would look perfect classing up a dress-down jeans kind of day or accenting formal attire!

Giveaway is open to residents of the US & Canada and Ends at 12AM on 3/29/14.
Entering the Rafflecopter Widget agrees to the terms and conditions within.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.