1.20.2014

Give Me Love {Musical Mondays & Giveaway}

What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us.  Along with talking about music, I host a (usually) month-long music related giveaway.

This week's song:
Give Me Love
by Ed Sheeran



Give me love like her because lately I've been waking up alone
Pain splattered teardrops on my shirt
Told you I'd let them go
And that I'll fight my corner
Maybe tonight I'll call you after my blood turns into alcohol
No, I just wanna hold ya

[Chorus]

Give a little time to me or burn this out
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around
All I want is the taste that your lips allow 
My, my, my, my, oh give me love
My, my, my, my, oh give me love
My, my, my, my, oh give me love
My, my, my, my, give me love

Give me love like never before because lately I've been craving more

And it's been a while but I still feel the same
Maybe I should let you go
You know I'll fight my corner
And that tonight I'll call you after my blood is drowning in alcohol
No, I just wanna hold ya

[Chorus x2]


M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, oh give me love, lover [x8]

love me, love me, love me
M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, oh give me love, lover [x5]
Give me love, love me [x3]

My, my, my, my, oh give me love [x9]



This song has some awesome sound, especially towards the end, and the video is really cool!  I hadn't heard it until recently, but I'm really digging on it! 
What are you listening to this week?
Please grab the button and link up your Musical Mondays post in the linky!




The Giveaway!

Enter to win an MP3 copy of Electra Heart by Marina and the Diamonds (sent from Amazon)!
This giveaway will run from Monday 1/6/14 to Friday 1/31/13.  It is open worldwide.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.