This week's song:
Dingue, Dingue, Dingue
by Christophe Mae
The video is AMAZING, but embedding is disabled.
So go HERE to watch the video.
See this link to read the translation to English.
Not only is he sexy, speaks french, and has an amazing voice-but his video is creative and adorable and I highly recommend you go watch it. I love him, even though I can't understand him fully!
What's your song this week?
Link up!
Dingue, Dingue, Dingue
by Christophe Mae
The video is AMAZING, but embedding is disabled.
So go HERE to watch the video.
See this link to read the translation to English.
Not only is he sexy, speaks french, and has an amazing voice-but his video is creative and adorable and I highly recommend you go watch it. I love him, even though I can't understand him fully!
What's your song this week?
Link up!










No comments:
Post a Comment