7.22.2010

San Francisco

Hi everyone!
I'm back from San Francisco!

Did you miss me?
Did you enjoy my guest writers?
I sure hope so! 

 I took SO many pictures, and I want to share them with you.
Seriously, HUNDREDS of photos.
So I think I'll break it down into several posts, sharing pictures, and detailing activities in the San Francisco area.  I loved it sooooo much!

Wanna see some cute pictures now?


Here's Kristina and I on our first day in San Francisco. The temperature was a little over 57° and the humidity was at 98%.  Now before you think that's bad, it was beautiful.  It was foggy, and the humidity at such low temps actually makes everything feel crisp and refreshing.  We loved it, and I think we even look prettier there.  Our skin was clear and soft, and our hair-it was 4 good hair days in a row!  I'm pretty sad about being back to the desert and my hair being dry and my skin breaking out again.  Blah!

Aren't we pretty though?  It's like my new favorite picture of me.

Anyway, here are a few more!

Kailee and I in the hotel room.

Kailee wearing a sock monkey hat down at the Warf.

Courtney and Kaden when we were out for breakfast.

Kailee and Ken when we were out for breakfast.

What a typical morning looked like in San Fran.  I loved it.

The Golden Gate Bridge in the fog.

Driving across the Golden Gate Bridge in the fog.

 A rainbow tunnel! I found this fantastic.
Courtney had us all holding our breaths through the tunnel too!

 Look for more posts about San Francisco soon!
I still have to write about:

Melanie's Mannor
The Ripley's Museum
The Wax Museum
The Boudin Bakery
The Rainforest Cafe & Street Performers
The Winchester Mansion
Alcatraz
Angel Island
Castro Street
The Rogue Brewery
The Ferry Boats

There's probably more, but for now, that looks like a lot of posts coming up with fabulous pictures!

I ♥ you all!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun!!

    Was the Bakery good? Lots of chocolate goodies there? I can't wait to read about it.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome! it must have been sweet =]
    IM jealous! Adventures are the BEST! I wanna know all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh- i haven't been there since i was like 10- it look so amazing! i want to go back right now! by the way, kailee is the cutest thing i've ever seen! love her hat :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.