7.17.2010

Dance And Dream Forever

Happy Saturday everyone!  I'm in San Francisco right now, so I'm bringing you another featured guest blogger!  She's such a doll, and I always love reading her blog.  She's been a great bloggy buddy to have!  

This post she wrote to share with you all is AWESOME!  So inspirational, I urge you all to read it and take it to heart!  Much love blog friends & enjoy! 

*** 

A Big shout out from French Camp Mississippi to all the lovely readers of My So Called Chaos!

My name is Joanna Noel and im a guest blogger over from Dance and Dream 4 Ever ( http;//danceanddream4ever.blogspot.com )



     First I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Angela for letting me be a guest blogger! I have never been one before so bear with me :) Since I love new followers and bloggy friends let me tell you a little about me and my blog!



     I live in a small town in Mississippi and am currently in the process of packing and moving( the state I am moving to is not Blog offical yet..so if ya want to now follow me! hehehe) I am 21, single and loving it! I say I love it cause I dont have anyone to hold me back or hold me down! I am very much a free spirit and love to just enjoy myself! You will find that my posts can be VERY VERY random!



Since I will have been blogging for a year this August I would like to write a small list on what I have learned from blogging! I love reading other bloggers tips like this! It is so helpfull!
  1. Join the big groups and Friday Blog Hops (you can meet allot of cool new people)
  2. If you have nothing to blog about, go to www.weheartit.com and do a picture post!
  3. Don't be afraid to blog whats on your mind...I have blogged about political things before, yes, it can get touchy, but its your blog!
  4. Let your blog work as your online journal, it has helped me relive stress many a time!
  5. Your bloggy friend will move with you...I am finding this VERY nice right now with my move coming up!
I have found one other thing to be so true in the blogging world! There are allot of amazing ladies out there! Some of the ladies that I follow and they follow me back are once that im sure if I ment in real life, we would be best friends! These ladies are there for me when im having a bad day, and im there for them! There is something of this connection that pulls us together!

 Here is a thought! If the blogging community pulled even more together..what could we do? Maybe we could change the world...little by little! Yes, Its a big thing to ask..but just like my blog title says, Im gonna dream forever! If each of us took the time to really care about each post we put up, who knows what we could do!


 A few months ago a bloggy friend of mine found my blog because I had posted about a concert I had gone to, and she had been at the same one! After talking for a few weeks we found that we only lived and hour from each other and this month we're hoping to meet up! But thats not the point, the point is this! I had emailed her, and encourged her in her day and some other stuff that her family was going through. I did this just to be nice, nothing more. She emailed me back and told me that it had brightened her day! WOW! A simple email to someone I have never ment! See, we can make a difference! How are you making that difference in the post you blog, in your comments, and so on?


Lets all step back..and look at are blogging more, and maybe we too can make a diffrence in the world..one blog at a time!

Its been awsome being with y'all! I hope i did not ramble to much for ya! If anyone would like to jump on over to my blog I would love to see comments from ya! And I am allways up for new bloggy friends (ill follow back!)


XOXO

Joanna Noel

 P.s. Just to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.