Many of you may remember this post:
In it I wrote about my best friend from High School, and how I had been missing her and then wonderfully bumped into her at the book store just days before she moved to San Francisco. Well, while I was in San Francisco we were able to run to her house and visit!
Excuse me, did I say house?
It has a gate.
On that gate is a sign.
"The Hilltop Manor"
This girl is doing WELL for herself!
Courtney and Kailee when we got to the Manor.
Foyer.
Court in front of the dining room.
The massive living room, and there's Melanie!
The view from those big living room windows!
The best part?
This swimming pool is great, we went swimming in it.
It also has an adorable patio with a little kitchen by the pool!
And dressing rooms with showers!
The view from the back yard.
It was so great to see Melanie! I hope I get to go visit again soon!






















Whoa. What is she doing to afford such an abode?! That place is awesome!
ReplyDeleteShe shares it with some people too, so she doesn't have to pay for it all herself, but goodness it's huge!
ReplyDeleteha thats sweet =] I wanna live there.
ReplyDeleteI remeber that post about her and the bookstore!! I am so happy to hear that you are staying in touch with her!! Her house is amazing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that house is kind of crazy!
ReplyDelete