I am HAPPY that today I get to send my Handmade For You Swaparoo package out to my partner! I really hope she loves it, and I can't wait to see all the Handmade Goodies everyone gets all over!
I am HAPPY that the sun is shining bright, and I can hear birds out my window. It's gorgeous!
I am HAPPY for a "me" weekend, even though there are a few things to interrupt it, but those are kind of happy too!
I am HAPPY for weekends, because I get to just lay here and blog from my big comfy bed... *Happy Sigh*
I am HAPPY that we're one step closer to all those summer things I love, like the Farmers Market and Camping! Can't wait!

I am HAPPY that the sun is shining bright, and I can hear birds out my window. It's gorgeous!
I am HAPPY for a "me" weekend, even though there are a few things to interrupt it, but those are kind of happy too!
I am HAPPY for weekends, because I get to just lay here and blog from my big comfy bed... *Happy Sigh*
I am HAPPY that we're one step closer to all those summer things I love, like the Farmers Market and Camping! Can't wait!
What's on your Happy List today?











I'm so excited to get it!! I ran out of yarn so I have to go get more and finish yours this weekend and it'll ship out Priority on Monday :)
ReplyDeleteFarmer's Markets and camping! Ooo, that makes me happy too!
ReplyDeletei LOVE that quote!
ReplyDeleteYay happy! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous 'me' weekend, and make sure you pamper yourself with plenty of lovely things.
Yay for happiness! I'm glad you're having a fantabulous 'me' weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that I got an extra hour of work today.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that I have tomorrow off work so I can celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom.
Happy lists are the best! I have to agree with you - having a "me" weekend was wonderful!
ReplyDeletetotally great stuff!!!
ReplyDelete