2.28.2011

Musical Mondays: Little Lion Man


This weeks song:

Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons



Weep for yourself, my man, You'll never be what is in your heart
Weep Little Lion Man, You're not as brave as you were at the start
Rate yourself and rake yourself, Take all the courage you have left
Wasted on fixing all the problems That you made in your own head

But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear?
Didn't I, my...

Tremble for yourself, my man,
You know that you have seen this all before
Tremble Little Lion Man, You'll never settle any of your scores
Your grace is wasted in your face, Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
Now learn from your mother or else spend your days Biting your own neck

But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear? (x2)

Didn't I, my dear?

Ahhhhh......

But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear? (x2)

Didn't I, my dear?
      

***

I just love their sound, and I love the lyrics.  I haven't listened to the rest of the album yet, but I'm excited to! They're unique, and neat! I dig it!

What's your song this week?
Link Up!

5 comments:

  1. That is a really interesting song...like interesting lyrics anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chris loves mumford and sons. I need to get in on this fandom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard Mumford & Sons until today. Yes really. I've heard OF them, but never the music itself.
    I think I found a new fav! Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been obsessed with this song the last few weeks. I absolutely adore this band.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this, I found another band to give a listen to now.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.